Terms of Service
Welcome to bandsoffads.com. The bandsoffads.com website (the “Site”) is comprised of various web pages operated by BandsOffAds (“BandsOffAds”). bandsoffads.com is offered to you conditioned on your acceptance without modification of the terms, conditions, and notices contained herein (the “Terms”). Your use of bandsoffads.com constitutes your agreement to all such Terms. Please read these terms carefully, and keep a copy of them for your reference.
bandsoffads.com is an E-Commerce Video Editing Site. We provide customers with e-commerce video advertisements
We provide video ad services where we use small clips from around the web to create custom video ads for our clients. Our service includes the creation of a custom script, thumbnail, and music to deliver edited video ads. By using our service, you agree to be bound by these terms of service.
You may not use our service to engage in any illegal activities or to harass, threaten, or discriminate against any other users. Spamming is also prohibited. We reserve the right to terminate or suspend your account if you violate these rules.
It is the responsibility of our clients to ensure that they have the necessary rights to use the clips they provide.
Our service is provided on an “as-is” and “as available” basis. We do not guarantee that our service will be free from errors or interruptions. We are not liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages arising out of the use of our service. In case of any disputes or claims, we will seek to resolve them in good faith through mediation or arbitration.
We reserve the right to terminate or suspend your account or access to our service at any time and for any reason, including violation of these terms of service or for any conduct that we deem harmful to our company or other users.
Visiting bandsoffads.com or sending emails to BandsOffAds constitutes electronic communications. You consent to receive electronic communications and you agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically, via email and on the Site, satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
If you use this site, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. You may not assign or otherwise transfer your account to any other person or entity. You acknowledge that BandsOffAds is not responsible for third party access to your account that results from theft or misappropriation of your account. BandsOffAds and its associates reserve the right to refuse or cancel service, terminate accounts, or remove or edit content in our sole discretion.
Our refund policy at BandsOffAds is very simple.
If ask for a refund within 30 minutes of ordering, we will happily issue you a refund. The reason the refund window is so small is because we begin working on your videos right away to have them delivered within 1-3 days.
Once a video is created, there are no refunds. All videos created and delivered to clients of bandsoffads.com are nonrefundable because there is no way for us to recoup our costs once we have created the video.
Even though we have a strict refund policy, we also offer unlimited revisions on every video ordered. We always want to make sure our clients are happy with the end result of their video.
For any questions related to refunds, email firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to serving you as a client!
Links to Third Party Sites/Third Party Services
bandsoffads.com may contain links to other websites (“Linked Sites”). The Linked Sites are not under the control of BandsOffAds and BandsOffAds is not responsible for the contents of any Linked Site, including without limitation any link contained in a Linked Site, or any changes or updates to a Linked Site. BandsOffAds is providing these links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by BandsOffAds of the site or any association with its operators.
Certain services made available via bandsoffads.com are delivered by third party sites and organizations. By using any product, service or functionality originating from the bandsoffads.com domain, you hereby acknowledge and consent that BandsOffAds may share such information and data with any third party with whom BandsOffAds has a contractual relationship to provide the requested product, service or functionality on behalf of bandsoffads.com users and customers.
No Unlawful or Prohibited Use/Intellectual Property
All content included as part of the Service, such as text, graphics, logos, images, as well as the compilation thereof, and any software used on the Site, is the property of BandsOffAds or its suppliers and protected by copyright and other laws that protect intellectual property and proprietary rights. You agree to observe and abide by all copyright and other proprietary notices, legends or other restrictions contained in any such content and will not make any changes thereto.
You will not modify, publish, transmit, reverse engineer, participate in the transfer or sale, create derivative works, or in any way exploit any of the content, in whole or in part, found on the Site. BandsOffAds content is not for resale. Your use of the Site does not entitle you to make any unauthorized use of any protected content, and in particular you will not delete or alter any proprietary rights or attribution notices in any content. You will use protected content solely for your personal use, and will make no other use of the content without the express written permission of BandsOffAds and the copyright owner. You agree that you do not acquire any ownership rights in any protected content. We do not grant you any licenses, express or implied, to the intellectual property of BandsOffAds or our licensors except as expressly authorized by these Terms.
Use of Communication Services
The Site may contain bulletin board services, chat areas, news groups, forums, communities, personal web pages, calendars, and/or other message or communication facilities designed to enable you to communicate with the public at large or with a group (collectively, “Communication Services”). You agree to use the Communication Services only to post, send and receive messages and material that are proper and related to the particular Communication Service.
By way of example, and not as a limitation, you agree that when using a Communication Service, you will not: defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others; publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information; upload files that contain software or other material protected by intellectual property laws (or by rights of privacy of publicity) unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consents; upload files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another’s computer; advertise or offer to sell or buy any goods or services for any business purpose, unless such Communication Service specifically allows such messages; conduct or forward surveys, contests, pyramid schemes or chain letters; download any file posted by another user of a Communication Service that you know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally distributed in such manner; falsify or delete any author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded; restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the Communication Services; violate any code of conduct or other guidelines which may be applicable for any particular Communication Service; harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including e-mail addresses, without their consent; violate any applicable laws or regulations.
BandsOffAds has no obligation to monitor the Communication Services. However, BandsOffAds reserves the right to review materials posted to a Communication Service and to remove any materials in its sole discretion. BandsOffAds reserves the right to terminate your access to any or all of the Communication Services at any time without notice for any reason whatsoever.
BandsOffAds reserves the right at all times to disclose any information as necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, in BandsOffAds’s sole discretion.
Always use caution when giving out any personally identifying information about yourself or your children in any Communication Service. BandsOffAds does not control or endorse the content, messages or information found in any Communication Service and, therefore, BandsOffAds specifically disclaims any liability with regard to the Communication Services and any actions resulting from your participation in any Communication Service. Managers and hosts are not authorized BandsOffAds spokespersons, and their views do not necessarily reflect those of BandsOffAds.
Materials uploaded to a Communication Service may be subject to posted limitations on usage, reproduction and/or dissemination. You are responsible for adhering to such limitations if you upload the materials.
Materials Provided to bandsoffads.com or Posted on Any BandsOffAds Web Page
BandsOffAds does not claim ownership of the materials you provide to bandsoffads.com (including feedback and suggestions) or post, upload, input or submit to any BandsOffAds Site or our associated services (collectively “Submissions”). However, by posting, uploading, inputting, providing or submitting your Submission you are granting BandsOffAds, our affiliated companies and necessary sublicensees permission to use your Submission in connection with the operation of their Internet businesses including, without limitation, the rights to: copy, distribute, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, reproduce, edit, translate and reformat your Submission; and to publish your name in connection with your Submission.
No compensation will be paid with respect to the use of your Submission, as provided herein. BandsOffAds is under no obligation to post or use any Submission you may provide and may remove any Submission at any time in BandsOffAds’s sole discretion.
By posting, uploading, inputting, providing or submitting your Submission you warrant and represent that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to your Submission as described in this section including, without limitation, all the rights necessary for you to provide, post, upload, input or submit the Submissions.
The Service is controlled, operated and administered by BandsOffAds from our offices within the USA. If you access the Service from a location outside the USA, you are responsible for compliance with all local laws. You agree that you will not use the BandsOffAds Content accessed through bandsoffads.com in any country or in any manner prohibited by any applicable laws, restrictions or regulations.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless BandsOffAds, its officers, directors, employees, agents and third parties, for any losses, costs, liabilities and expenses (including reasonable attorney’s fees) relating to or arising out of your use of or inability to use the Site or services, any user postings made by you, your violation of any terms of this Agreement or your violation of any rights of a third party, or your violation of any applicable laws, rules or regulations. BandsOffAds reserves the right, at its own cost, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you, in which event you will fully cooperate with BandsOffAds in asserting any available defenses.
THE INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, AND SERVICES INCLUDED IN OR AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SITE MAY INCLUDE INACCURACIES OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS. CHANGES ARE PERIODICALLY ADDED TO THE INFORMATION HEREIN. BANDSOFFADS AND/OR ITS SUPPLIERS MAY MAKE IMPROVEMENTS AND/OR CHANGES IN THE SITE AT ANY TIME.
BANDSOFFADS AND/OR ITS SUPPLIERS MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE SUITABILITY, RELIABILITY, AVAILABILITY, TIMELINESS, AND ACCURACY OF THE INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, SERVICES AND RELATED GRAPHICS CONTAINED ON THE SITE FOR ANY PURPOSE. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, ALL SUCH INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, SERVICES AND RELATED GRAPHICS ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OR CONDITION OF ANY KIND. BANDSOFFADS AND/OR ITS SUPPLIERS HEREBY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS WITH REGARD TO THIS INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, SERVICES AND RELATED GRAPHICS, INCLUDING ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
BandsOffAds reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate your access to the Site and the related services or any portion thereof at any time, without notice. To the maximum extent permitted by law, this agreement is governed by the laws of the State of California and you hereby consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of courts in California in all disputes arising out of or relating to the use of the Site. Use of the Site is unauthorized in any jurisdiction that does not give effect to all provisions of these Terms, including, without limitation, this section.
You agree that no joint venture, partnership, employment, or agency relationship exists between you and BandsOffAds as a result of this agreement or use of the Site. BandsOffAds’s performance of this agreement is subject to existing laws and legal process, and nothing contained in this agreement is in derogation of BandsOffAds’s right to comply with governmental, court and law enforcement requests or requirements relating to your use of the Site or information provided to or gathered by BandsOffAds with respect to such use. If any part of this agreement is determined to be invalid or unenforceable pursuant to applicable law including, but not limited to, the warranty disclaimers and liability limitations set forth above, then the invalid or unenforceable provision will be deemed superseded by a valid, enforceable provision that most closely matches the intent of the original provision and the remainder of the agreement shall continue in effect.
Unless otherwise specified herein, this agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the user and BandsOffAds with respect to the Site and it supersedes all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals, whether electronic, oral or written, between the user and BandsOffAds with respect to the Site. A printed version of this agreement and of any notice given in electronic form shall be admissible in judicial or administrative proceedings based upon or relating to this agreement to the same extent and subject to the same conditions as other business documents and records originally generated and maintained in printed form. It is the express wish to the parties that this agreement and all related documents be written in English.
Affiliate Terms of Service
Our current restricted promotional methods include:
1. You must have an ACTIVE affiliate account in good standing.
2. Affiliates MAY NOT offer cashback, rewards, or other incentives to drive traffic/sales via their affiliate tracking links. Coupon sites are not allowed to participate in this affiliate program unless having permission from BandsOffAds.
3. Affiliates MAY NOT use traffic generated by Pay-to-Click, Pay-to-Read, coupon code websites, banner exchanges, click exchanges, CPV advertising, pop-up/under, SPAM, or similar methods.
4. Affiliates MAY NOT use cookie stuffing techniques that set the tracking cookie without the user actually clicking on the referral link (for example, a 1×1 pixel iframe).
5. Affiliates MAY NOT bid on or use BandsOffAds trademark, trademark +, or misspelled keywords for the purpose of PPC on Internet search engines (Google, Yahoo, Bing, Ask, etc.)
6. Affiliates MAY NOT use BandsOffAds trademark, trademark +, or misspelled keywords in their domain names.
7. Affiliates are responsible for ensuring their tracking code is working properly before sending traffic to BandsOffAds site. Any modification to the links is the sole responsibility of the Affiliate. Referral fees may not be paid for tracking errors caused by editing, masking, redirecting, or tampering with affiliate links, as determined at BandsOffAds sole discretion.
8. Affiliates MAY NOT use redirected pages and links to send users to our site. For example, you may not have a PPC link on a search engine that redirects the user to our site targeting branded keywords like AccuWeb Hosting’s trademark or misspelled keywords. In addition, Domain forwarding is prohibited — you may not purchase a domain and set it to forward directly to our site using your affiliate link.
9. Affiliates MAY NOT copy BandsOffAds website or any portions thereof, including, without limitation, any of BandsOffAds or other intellectual property, and display them on their own site or subdomain or use them in any way without BandsOffAds prior express written permission.
10. Affiliates MAY NOT engage in the advertisement of business opportunity sites or use marketing practices that attract fraudulent or short-term customers (customers with low retention and renewal rates), which shall be determined at our sole discretion.
11. No affiliate commission will be provided for Anti-spam solution, CDN Service, and SSL certificates.
12. BandsOffAds Hosting will not be liable for indirect or accidental damages (loss of revenue, commissions) due to affiliate tracking failures, loss of database files, or any results of intent of harm to the program and/or to our website(s).
13. Commissions deemed due and owed to you under the program will be paid directly by bandsoffads.com after any holding period and in accordance with a regular payout cycle established by bandsoffads.com No commission will be paid for signups by you, your household, or anyone within your organization.
14. Commissions can be earned per each new client referred through the unique affiliate link. An existing customer, defined by any client who has had an existing account with us at any time in the past, would not be eligible for a commission with the program.
15. An affiliate cannot refer to themselves and earn a commission for their own purchase. Creating a new account and making payment from the existing account is considered as referring to themselves for affiliate commission.
16. The payouts are paid and reset the first of every month.
17. Affiliates MAY NOT use traffic-generating software or automated traffic generation to our website or similar methods.
18. BandsOffAds rewards only qualifying purchases (sales). However, we strictly discourage and reserve the right to terminate non-performing accounts. Affiliates that are only generating bounty actions (clicks) will be observed for a period of 90 days, and if they don’t make any qualifying purchases (sales) in three months, they will be fortified or will be warned without any commission payment.
19. Affiliates MAY NOT be involved in any blackhat techniques. If found, their pending commission will be immediately rejected, and the account will be suspended.
20. Once you have the minimum balance of $200 USD, at the end of every month. The commission payment will be sent to the PayPal account only.
- No bidding on our trademark.
- No bidding on branded/trademarked terms.
- No bidding on derivatives of branded/trademarked terms.
- No bidding on broad-match based on branded/trademarked terms.
- No bidding on competitors based on branded/trademarked terms.
- No direct linking.
- No domain forwarding/redirecting.
- No use of a brand name in the domain (it can, however, be included in your subdomain). For example, udemycourses.com is NOT allowed. bandsoffads.myaffiliate.com is allowed as it’s not part of the domain name.
- No use of a company name, or variations of our company name in the name or URL of social media pages (i.e. Facebook Fan Page).
- The list of prohibited keywords is: “BandsOffAds,” “BandsOffAds.com,” or any combination of keywords that contain our brand name in it.
We do not accept paid ads as a promotional method.
These methods include Google Ads, Facebook Ads, Facebook Boost Posts, Instagram Ads, Twitter Ads, or any form of paid advertising on any social media or website.
If you notice any current affiliate violating these guidelines it doesn’t mean we allow it. Feel free to let us know if you notice other affiliates using restricted promotional methods.
Changes to Terms
BandsOffAds reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to change the Terms under which bandsoffads.com is offered. The most current version of the Terms will supersede all previous versions. BandsOffAds encourages you to periodically review the Terms to stay informed of our updates.
BandsOffAds welcomes your questions or comments regarding the Terms:
Effective as of January 22, 2019